G H Maestro Inline Figure Boots
LS Maestro is one of the first boot choices for professionals in figure skating! This model is the boot that can "breathe". Only premium imported wear-resistant and ultra-light leather is used for the upper, and breathable materials are used for the leather lining and padding in the liner. These materials allow the firmness, hardness as well as comfort to remain, and much better ventilation is achieved as well. The Maestro model is comparable in performance to Edea Piano.
Support 95 – Extra Strong
Performance – Triple Quad Jumps
- Maestro is designed for high level figure skating including triple and quad jumps
- There are 4 color options available for the leather upper: white, pink, blue or black.
- No need to choose a size. These boots will be sized to fit your individual foot measurements before they are mounted to your G H Inline frame or another inline frame of your choice.
- No charge for assembly. But, you can choose to do your own mounting in the notes.
- This boot qualifies for custom graphics, but any boots with this option CANNOT be exchanged or refunded for any reason.
- This boot will not be sold by Sk8gear without an inline frame.
Click here to see boot sizing information. This additional information and questions will be collected via email after you have placed an order and have an order number for complete skates:
- How old is the skater?
- What's their skating level: eg. single, double, triple jumps.
- Does the skater prefer a snug fit or boots with some wiggle room?
- How much room for growth does the skater need?
- Does the skater want stiffer tongues or normal ones?
- Is the skater flat footed?
- What brand of boots are being used now?
Please circle any spots in the photos that show where the skater feels pain in their current boots.
Click here for custom graphics information. This information will also be collected via email after you have placed an order and have an order number for complete skates.
Timing is subject to frame availability.You must allow 7 working days for sizing assembly PLUS 7-14 days for shipping to our shop PLUS 7 days for mounting and shipping at Sk8gear (up to 28 days). This boot will be shipped to Sk8gear via FedEx International shipping for free mounting to the inline frame of your choice. Frame size will be determined when your boots arrive. This boot is not sold by Sk8gear without an inline frame choice.