G H Loop LT + Avant LT Titanium Inline Figure Skates
This is the upgraded version of the LS Loop boot from Golden Horse. The ultra-light outsoles and heels make the boots lighter, so that content and footwork can be more easily achieved. The new styling also makes the appearance of this model much more attractive and is comparable in performance to Edea Overture and Chorus.
- The LS Loop LT boot model is designed for basic level singles, axel and double jumps.
- There are 6 color options available for the upper: white, black, blue, teal, pink, light pink
INLINE: Mid Level/Axel/Double Jumps
SUPPORT RATING: 78
The G H (Golden Horse) Avant LT Titanium Inline figure frames with titanium wheel axles are the only inline figure frames in the world that can be adjusted into 5 different rocker configurations to replicate the rockered profile of your favorite ice blades or your favorite recreational or slalom inlines. G H inlines will give you the freedom to perform edges and jumps just like on ice and is suitable for performing any level of jumps including triple jumps when paired with a boot rated for jumps of this level. Be sure to use quality ice figure skating boots with lots of support as well as solid, secure heel and sole construction for the addition of any inline figure frames.
Height adjustable toe stops allow you to better control your jump spikes and pivoting footwork. This frame can use any brand of standard adjustable 5/8" American/US threaded aftermarket toe stop, which gives you the freedom to control rebound and gives you purchase and style options when they need to be replaced.
These frames come complete with toe stops, wheels, bearings, all mounting hardware and adjustment tools.You can add an extra set of Golden Horse wheels plus a set of 2 toe stops in the product order options and save.
CLICK here to see boot sizing information. This additional information and questions will be collected via email after you have placed an order and have an order number for complete skates:
- How old is the skater?
- What's their skating level: eg. single, double, triple jumps.
- Does the skater prefer a snug fit or boots with some wiggle room?
- How much room for growth does the skater need?
- Does the skater want stiffer tongues or normal ones?
- Is the skater flat footed?
- What brand of boots are being used now?
Please circle any spots in the photos that show where the skater feels pain in their current boots.
You must allow 5 working days for sizing and boot to frame assembly PLUS 7-14 days for shipping and handling (up to 19 days). Additional time for custom graphics.
The G H frameset includes:
The G H Avant LT complete frameset includes:
- 2 G H gold tone aluminum alloy frames
- 2 American threaded adjustable toe stops
- Wheel bolts
- 6 indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware
- Adjustment tools
- Mounting hardware