STD Vision LGC Frame
VISION is a skate base for strictly professional freestyle rollart use, ensuring the best performance thanks to its innovative and ultra lightweight structure; It also offers the best response in the elastic range of professional products STD, making it leaner and faster. This strictly technical frame with cross brace structure makes it the lightest skate in the world. Bolt rubber suspension and axle are one centimeter shorter than a normal skateboard, LGC System.
FRAME SIZES: 135,145,155,165,175,185
- Steering: STD mechanism adjustable by clicks
- A centimeter lower than a normal skate, LGC (Low Gravity Center).
- Suspension: elastomer with an extra set.
- Base: Alcoa aluminum alloy.
- King Pin: Alcoa aluminum alloy.
- Truck: aluminum with axle, locknut and pivot of titanium.
- Adjustable pivot. Safety screw.
- Millimetric adjustment with nut toothed and numbered.
- Toe Stops: Super Professional adjustable in natural rubber and elastomer inclined toward the inside of the foot,
- Professional keys kit for regulation included.
- Color: Anodzed grey color
* Base half a centimetre longer than a normal skate.
Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive this item. We will contact you if the expected shipping time is longer.