RollLine® is proud to introduce a brand new inline figure skating plate. The new LINEA plate is designed to offer excellent performance to inline figure skating athletes. It is machined from a solid block of Avional Aluminum to provide resistance to shocks and high tensile and torsion strength. The revolutionary rockering system simulates the performances of ice skating blades and has two available positions for the rear wheel.
- Can be mounted to all brands of ice figure skating boots from size 215 to size 300
- Available sizes: 8 – 8 ½ – 9 – 9 ¼ – 9 ¾ – 10 – 10 ¼ – 10 ¾ – 11 ¼
- 8 mm axles, compatible with all types of 608 bearings
- Combinable with all types of wheels with a diameter between 64 mm and 76 mm
- Comes with a complete set of wheels, bearings, tools and professional toe stops
- Wheels, bearings and mounting hardware are included
- Note: Spacers do come with the skates and are REQUIRED for the Skates to work properly.
By rotating the medial mechanism, it is possible to obtain a different setting of the central wheel with the goal of replicate the same rockering used on ice blades. This makes it possible to position the central wheel in a more rearward or frontward position. The wheel may be also moved up or down in up to 6 different setting options.
REAR WHEEL POSITION
The back wheel can be placed in two different positions and the internal housing allows placement of the rear wheel into a position similar to a traditional quad skate, just under the ankle bone. The external housing allows placement of the rear wheel into a position similar position to a traditional ice blade, posteriorly to the ankle bone.
Note: Feature not available for sizes 8 and 8 1/2
Note: With the Linea frame it is strongly recommended to use the spacers for an optimal performance of the wheels.