G H Classic + Avant LT Inline Figure Skates
Imported wear-resistant super-light upper leather is used in the LS Classic boot from Golden Horse. Shoe hooks have been added on the tongue to facilitate tying the skate laces. This is a light-weight boot with a shock-absorptiion insole that provides very good shockproof function and comfort after jumping. The Classic boot is much like Edea Chorus up to Ice Fly in performance.
- Classic is suitable for mid level double jumps.
- There are 4 color options available for the leather upper: white, pink, blue or black.
INLINE: Triple Jumps
SUPPORT RATING: 85
The G H (Golden Horse) Avant LT Inline figure frames with alloy steel axles are the only frames in the world that can be adjusted into 5 different rocker configurations to replicate the rockered profile of your favorite ice blades or your favorite recreational or slalom inlines. G H inlines will give you the freedom to perform edges and jumps just like on ice and is suitable for performing any level of jumps including triple jumps when paired with a boot rated for jumps of this level. Be sure to use quality ice figure skating boots with lots of support as well as solid, secure heel and sole construction for the addition of any inline figure frames.
Height adjustable toe stops allow you to better control your jump spikes and pivoting footwork. This frame can use any brand of standard adjustable 5/8" American/US threaded aftermarket toe stop, which gives you the freedom to control rebound and gives you purchase and style options when they need to be replaced.
These frames come complete with toe stops, wheels, bearings, all mounting hardware and adjustment tools. You can add an extra set of 6 wheels plus a set of 2 toe stops in the product order options and save.
Click here to see boot sizing information. This additional information and questions will be collected via email after you have placed an order and have an order number for complete skates:
- How old is the skater?
- What's their skating level: eg. single, double, triple jumps.
- Does the skater prefer a snug fit or boots with some wiggle room?
- How much room for growth does the skater need?
- Does the skater want stiffer tongues or normal ones?
- Is the skater flat footed?
- What brand of boots are being used now?
Please circle any spots in the photos that show where the skater feels pain in their current boots.
You must allow 5 working days for sizing and boot to frame assembly PLUS 7-14 days for shipping and handling (up to 19 days).
The G H frameset includes:
The G H Avant LT complete frameset includes:
- 2 G H gold tone aluminum alloy frames
- 2 American threaded adjustable toe stops
- Wheel bolts
- 6 indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware
- Adjustment tools
- Mounting hardware