Edea® Fly Quad Roller
The Fly boot is the lightest skating boot available and represents a huge turning point in skating and skating technology; an ultra modern design for skaters who like winning. The flexibility in the boot means added grace and elegance to every performance.
The Edea Fly is made with revolutionary ultra lightweight materials which make it 25% to 45% lighter than comparable traditional skating boots. It is 100% breathable with ventilation all over and is incredibly comfortable.
The microperforated microfibre AirTech lining is anti-allergic, anti-bacterial and fast drying. Anatomically shaped memory foam padding and the formed fit of the boot is shaped by the thermoformable structure and provides the best in foot contact and control while providing good movement range.
Other features Include:
- Rounded heel shape which more evenly distributes the weight and adds torsional stability
- Full wrapped padding
- Shaped extra padded tongue
- Tongue tabs to control the position of the tongues
- Sewn in strong forged steel extra long hooks
- Footbed with direct Ventilation and torsionally rigid with just a bit of vertical compression to creates a lower center of gravity to increase stability and control.
- Strong and supported planar sole, which is flat to match the mounting surface of the roller skate frames.
Support 50 – Tough Construction Rigidity
Performance – Triple Quad Jumps
Visit our skate boot sizing page and then please specify size as well as this information in written options:
- Skater's actual foot length left and right from tracing
- Skater's actual foot width left and right from tracing
- Skater's actual foot circumference left and right
- Will skater's feet grow bigger in the next 6 months
- Any other information you would like to add
PLEASE feel free to email or message to check availability of your size.
Tough Construction 50
Ladies Sizes (White): 225 through 280 in 5mm increments.
Mens Sizes (Black): 225 through 310 in 5mm increments.
Please reference the boot sizing chart for conversion from US and Euro sizes.
Colors: White and Black
Type of Skating: Freestyle roller skating and some rhythm skating
Training Level: Double, triple, and quad jumps
Training Hours: 20 to 25 plus hours per week
Comfort Level: Edea’s most comfortable freestyle skate