Snow White® Inline Figure Frames Plus
Skaters who frequently train outdoors or on rougher surfaces may want to try the Snow White® Inline Figure Frames Plus which comes an extra set of SpeedMax® or Spiral® wheels along with another set of bearings, spacers and wheel bolt hardware. Synergy® wheels are slightly higher. This skate package allows you to switch wheels quickly without pulling and moving bearings between wheels. Synergy wheels with hardware are a little extra.
Snow White® inline figure skates feature a three-wheel rockered design that is the latest step in the evolution from roller skates to quiet and graceful movement on wheels. Snow White® is extremely lightweight and highly maneuverable. Inline figure skaters appreciate the way the shorter frame length allows tighter turns and closer footwork.
Snow White® sets a new standard for inline figure frames and is also the most widely used artistic inline frame in the roller skating Worlds Championships since 2006.
Ice figure skaters also find this frame perfect for off-season skating practice. The Snow White® has a remarkable similarity to the feel of a figure skating blade on ice. A skater can jump, spin, dance, and perform all the same footwork element and actually feel the inside and outside edges on this skate. The adjustable toe stop works like a toe pick.
Snow White® is an excellent choice for inline figure skating as well as off-ice training.
DetailsSnow White® is specially designed for enthusiastic skaters who participate in artistic inline skating.
• Bi-level mid-rib to reduce impact torsion
• Versatile mounting platform, compatible with most of today’s figure skating boots
• The Snow White® frame comes in eleven different lengths
• This frame can accommodate figure boots cross Mondo point 200 to 310
• Corresponding French sizes 30 to 47 or US Mens sizes 13J to 12½
This is the only inline figure frame on the market that offers this wide range of boot sizes. The correct match between boot size and frame size will provide the most effective balance over the frame. Please include your boot sole length for proper sizing.
• 6061 extruded aluminum alloy, 3.0mm wall thickness
• Fine-tuned CNC cut
• Anodized mirror-reflex frame finish
• Anti-torsion 'Mid-rib' design
• Pre-rockered wheel configuration
• Black anodized alloy toe stop block
• Height adjustable toe stopper
• ABEC-5 chrome steel bearings
• 89A high rebound/full radius SpeedMax® wheels
• Chromed plated rink-safe wheel bolts
• Precision aluminum spacer
• Stainless double threads mounting kits
• T-shaped hand tool