Snow White / Edea Overture Black
The Edea Overture is a black boot with a fairly rigid structure that will support the foot when performing all single jumps through the Axel. The leather upper is water resistant, and a
perforated microfiber lining provides aeration for quick drying. The Overture is resistant to wear and tear. This Snow White® factory assembled package is designed for advanced beginners, beginner through intermediate inline freestyle or inline performance events like creative dance or show skating.
Please specify size as well as this information in written options:
• Skater's actual foot length (without 8mm added)
• Skater's actual foot width
• Skater's actual foot circumference
• Will skater's feet grow bigger in the next 6 months
Order Extra Wheels
• Anatomically designed tongue with double padding for maximum comfort.
• Anatomically shaped structure for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
• Thin sole for better skate control.
Sizes: 195-310 sized in 5mm Increments for men/black. Please specify size in options.
Only available at this price pre-assembled with Snow White® Inline Frames:
• Snow White® frames to fit your boot size
• Natural rubber toe stops
• 89A high rebound full radius SpeedMax wheels
• ABEC 5 Chrome steel bearings
• Precision alloy spacers
• Rink-safe wheel bolts
• Stainless double threads mounting kit
• T-shaped hand tools
• Spare parts