Snow White / Edea Chorus Ivory
NOTICE: THIS IS A CUSTOM ASSEMBLED SKATE AT A PACKAGE PRICE. PLEASE EMAIL FIRST TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY OF ALL PARTS AND SERVICE TIME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Edea Chorus is an ivory boot model with a strong structure, ideal for inline skating athletes who require a boot with enough support for the foot when landing double jumps. The leather upper is water resistant, and a perforated microfiber lining provides aeration for quick drying. The Chorus is resistant to wear and tear. Tongues with double padding provide comfort and lace bite protection as well as ensuring that the boot fastens easily and supports the foot. This Snow White® factory assembled package is designed for skaters in intermediate to advanced levels of inline freestyle competition/testing or inline performance events like creative or show skating.
Please specify size as well as this information in written options:
• Skater's actual foot length (without 8mm added)
• Skater's actual foot width
• Skater's actual foot circumference
• Will skater's feet grow bigger in the next 6 months
We may contact you after placing your order for additional details.
• Anatomically designed tongue with extra padding
• Anatomic foam ankle padding for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
• Comfortable back cuff padding
• Thin sole for better skate control.
Sizes: 225-280 sized in 5mm Increments for ladies/Ivory. Please specify size in options.
Only available at this price pre-assembled with Snow White® Inline Frames:
• Snow White® frames to fit your boot size
• Natural rubber toe stops
• 89A high rebound full radius SpeedMax wheels
• ABEC 5 Chrome steel bearings
• Precision alloy spacers
• Rink-safe wheel bolts
• Stainless double threads mounting kit
• T-shaped hand tools
• Spare parts