Skate Boot Protectors Set
More durable than boot covers. Not sticky like skate tape. No polyurethane chemicals to apply. Just great elastic wear-resistant bands that can provide extra protection against wear and abrasion for any kind of skating boots in any discipline. Use them with any figure, hockey, derby, speed or recreational skates... ice, inline or quad. These toe, heel and edge protector covers are as easy to slip on as cloth boot covers, but much stronger.
- High-elastic protection, wear-resistant, durable, safe and convenient.
- Easy to wash and fade resistant.
- This item is suitable for most roller, inline, and ice skating disciplines and even flat street shoes – protection to prevent your shoes from getting scratched.
- The cover is non-slip on the inside, so it is not easy for them to fall off.
- These skating boot protective covers are compact and portable, lightweight and convenient to carry wherever you and your skates go.
- Type: Skating Shoes Protector Cover
- Material: Double Layer Elastic Fabric
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 2pcs
- Boot Size: S (28-36), M (37-40), L (40-45)
- Includes: 2 Skating Boot Protection Covers
Material: Natural latex
Length: 60cm/23.62 inch (tolerance: +/-1CM)
Width: 5cm /1.97 inch
- Green: 600x50x0.5mm 5-10 pounds
- Blue: 600x50x0.5mm 10-15 pounds
- Yellow: 600x50x0.7mm 15-20 pounds
- Red: 600x50x0.9mm 25-30 pounds
- Black: 600x50x1.1mm 35-40 pounds