RollLine EVO Skate Frame
The RollLine EVO Skate is a highly technical frame with crossbrace structure and excellent structural rigidity.
EVO was created by combining the best characteristics of the DB12 and the Matrix plates –– aluminum trucks with titanium axles, back left truck with steel axles.
- Sizes: 130 – 135 – 140 – 145 – 150 – 155 – 160 – 165 – 170 – 175 – 180 right and left.
- Differently angled trucks: the greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter spins more easily and with less pressure, the lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during spins.
- Click action adjustment system.
- Redesigned suspensions in elastomer with a double stage compression, providing an excellent base while preparing for jumping and perfect stability when landing (1 spare set included).
- The RollLine EVO is provided with the Super Professional (Natural) Toe Stops (Metric) and an extra set of Urethane Suspensions.
- Professional tools included.
Most skaters use the three more flexible cushion suspensions as needed.
Green = Extra Flexible
Grey = Flexible
Clear Blue = Medium
Choose from the these toe stops.
Super Professional –– Natural Toe Stops
Super Pro Super Jump –– Cappuccino Toe Stops
The RollLine EVO Skate Frames can be used with your preferred boot brand.