RollLine DANCE Skate Frame
The RollLine DANCE skate frame is a professional frame with fast, accurate controlled action and a low center of gravity to add Incredible stability to the control of fast, deep edges. It was formerly known as the NOVITA.
The RollLine Dance frame has been specifically designed for team and solo dance. The low configuration and the narrow turning circle guarantee optimum trajectories at consistently high speeds.
- The frame is made of special aluminum alloy.
- Sizes: 130 – 140 – 150 – 160 – 170 – 180, right and left.
- Click action adjustment system.
- Trucks with steel axles.
- Toe stops: Amber super professional, with one set of mini stopper Mignon dance white, European thread, included.
- Elastomer suspensions.
- Standard wrenches set included.
Standard cushions are included. You may upgrade to any of the options listed below. Most Skaters use these cushion suspensions as needed.
Urethane Clear Green Extra Flexible (+$20.00)
Urethane Grey Flexible (+$20.00)
Urethane Clear Blue Medium (+$20.00)
Urethane Clear Hard (+$20.00)
Urethane Clear Yellow Extra Hard (+$20.00)
Rubber Green Flexible (+$10.00)
Rubber Brown Medium (+$10.00)
Rubber Yellow Hard (+$10.00)
The RollLine Dance Skate Frames can be used with your preferred boot brand.