G H Presto Inline Figure Skate Frames
The original model G H (Golden Horse) Presto Inline figure frames replicate the rockered profile of ice blades and use narrow wheels to acheive an "on ice" feeling. G H inlines will give you the freedom to perform edges and jumps just like on ice and is suitable for performing single and double jumps. This frame can also be used for triple jumps when paired with a boot rated for jumps of this level. Be sure to use quality ice figure skating boots with lots of support as well as solid, secure heel and sole construction for the addition of any inline figure frames.
Height adjustable toe stops allow you to better control your jump spikes and pivoting footwork. This frame can use any brand of standard adjustable 5/8" American/US threaded aftermarket toe stop, which gives you the freedom to control rebound and gives you purchase and style options when they need to be replaced.
Frame sizes 1 thru 5 have a three wheeled configuration and sizes 6 thru 9 use 4 wheels per frame.
You can add an extra set of wheels plus a set of 2 toe stops in the product order options and save.
Use caution when mounting GH Inline Frames onto boots other than the ones with super light soles (Edea, G.H., Risport light etc) :
- Please ensure you use a 1mm drill bit to pre-drill the holes.
- For the heel you need to drill enough for the whole length of the self-locking screw.
- For the front sole you only need to drill enough for half the length of the self-locking screw.
If you are using Edea/Risports' boots with the extra light soles:
Make sure you pull the tongue out of the way when using 5mm drill bit at the front part of the sole, otherwise you may risk damaging the tongue. If your Edea boot does not sit flat on the frame, you may need Edea Power wedges to fill the gap in front.
PLEASE READ: The size of the frame to use will depend on the length of the sole of the boot, not the boot manufacturer's size. Measure carefully and choose the length in mm that is equal to or smaller than your boot sole length. You must include this measurement with your order, and make sure you have a profesional to mount or supervise mounting of your frame to the boot.
Please allow at least 7-14 days for shipping. This item is being shipped directly from the manufacturer overseas via FedEx International shipping to make COVID-19 deliveries possible. At this time, many tracking numbers are not being updated in real time (probably due to volume), so do not feel concerned when tracking updates are not timely or accurate.
The G H frameset includes:
This G H complete frameset includes:
- 2 G H gold tone aluminum alloy frames
- 2 American threaded adjustable toe stops
- Wheel bolts
- Mounting hardware for your specific boot brand - Be sure to view the online insturctions before mounting
- 4 86A / 76mm indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware
- 2 86A / 80mm indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware (youth sizes 1& 2 have 80A / 62-66mm wheels)