Professional 57mm and 55mm Wheels
RollLine Professional 57mm and Professional Light 55mm wheels are the tightest of the hi-end Professional freestyle wheels available from RollLine. It has properties that withstand the extreme abuse of freestyle skating. Professional is a lo-profile, very durable wheel which has incorporated a hub which is strong, light, and with extremely close tolerances for roundness, trueness, and for the cage where the bearings and spacers are mounted. The RollLine tread is a cast urethane bicompound formula, which provides very tight grip as well as a great roll. The hub color identifies which hardness the wheel is. The softer the wheel, or lower Shore “A” hardness number, the more the grip and slightly less roll. The harder the wheel, or higher Shore “A” number, the more the roll, with slightly less grip.
Professional Set of 8 wheels:
- Green Hub: 92A 57mm Fox – Extra soft, for very slippery surfaces
- White Hub: 95A 57mm Panther – Soft, for fairly slippery surfaces
- Gray Hub: 97A 57mm Mustang – Medium, for medium rough surfaces
- Yellow Hub: 99A 57mm Leopard – Hard, for rough surfaces
Professional Light Set of 8 wheels
- Green Hub: 92A 55mm Fox Light – Extra soft, for very slippery surfaces
- White Hub: 95A 55mm Panther Light – Soft, for fairly slippery surfaces
- Gray Hub: 97A 55mm Mustang Light – Medium, for medium rough surfaces
- Yellow Hub: 99A 55mm Leopard Light – Hard, for rough surfaces
It is almost always recommended to use spacers in the wheels, when using standard 7mm bearings.