G H Maestro Inline Figure Skates
LS Maestro is one of the first boot choices for professionals in figure skating! This model is the boot that can "breathe". Only premium imported wear-resistant and ultra-light leather is used for the upper, and breathable materials are used for the leather lining and padding in the liner. These materials allow the firmness, hardness as well as comfort to remain, and much better ventilation is achieved as well. The Maestro model is comparable in performance to Edea Piano.
- Maestro is designed for high level figure skating including triple and quad jumps
- There are 4 color options available for the leather upper: white, pink, blue or black.
- No need to choose a size. These boots will be sized to fit your individual foot measurements before they are mounted to your G H Inline frame.
INLINE: Triple/Quad Jumps
SUPPORT RATING: 95
The G H Inline figure frames replicate the rockered profile of ice blades and use narrow wheels to acheive an "on ice" feeling. G H inlines will give you the freedom to perform edges and jumps just like on ice and is suitable for performing single and double jumps. This frame can also be used for triple jumps when paired with a boot rated for jumps of this level. Height adjustable toe stops allow you to better control your jump spikes and pivoting footwork. This frame can use any brand of standard adjustable 5/8" American/US threaded aftermarket toe stop, which gives you the freedom to control rebound and gives you purchase and style options when they need to be replaced.
You can add an extra set of wheels plus a set of 2 toe stops in the product order options and save.
Click here for custom graphics information. This information will also be collected via email after you have placed an order and have an order number for complete skates.
Click here to see boot sizing information. This information will be collected via email after you have placed an order and have an order number for complete skates.
You must allow 5 working days for sizing and boot to frame assembly PLUS 7-14 days for shipping and handling (up to 19 days). This item is being shipped directly from the manufacturer overseas via FedEx International shipping to make COVID-19 deliveries possible. At this time, many tracking numbers are not being updated in real time (probably due to volume), so do not feel concerned when tracking updates are not timely or accurate.
The G H frameset includes:
This G H complete frameset includes:
- 2 G H gold tone aluminum alloy frames
- 2 American threaded adjustable toe stops
- Wheel bolts
- 4 86A / 76mm indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware
- 2 86A / 80mm indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware (youth sizes 1& 2 have 80A / 62-66mm wheels)