G H Leader Inline Figure Skates
You can get G H (Golden Horse) Inlines on LS Leader, an upgraded model of our Classic boot style. The internal structure of the boot is adjusted based on ergonomics. These boots use imported thermoplastic materials to ensure the hardness of the boots, and these materials also help the boots to be better thermoformed. Therefore, you can have the firm support needed to perform, and the boot will fit your feet very well. LS Leader is similar in performance to Edea Ice Fly up to Piano.
- Our Leader model is suitable for middle to high level content including double and triple jumps.
- There are 4 color options available for the leather upper: white, pink, blue or black.
- No need to choose a size. These boots will be sized to fit your individual foot measurements before they are mounted to your G H Inline frame.
INLINE: Triple/Quad Jumps
SUPPORT RATING: 90
The G H Presto Inline figure frames replicate the rockered profile of ice blades and use narrow wheels to acheive an "on ice" feeling. G H inlines will give you the freedom to perform edges and jumps just like on ice and is suitable for performing single and double jumps. This frame can also be used for triple jumps when paired with a boot rated for jumps of this level. Height adjustable toe stops allow you to better control your jump spikes and pivoting footwork. This frame can use any brand of standard adjustable 5/8" American/US threaded aftermarket toe stop, which gives you the freedom to control rebound and gives you purchase and style options when they need to be replaced.
You can add an extra set of 6 wheels plus a set of 2 toe stops in the product order options and save.
Click here to see boot sizing information. This additional information and questions will be collected via email after you have placed an order and have an order number for complete skates:
- How old is the skater?
- What's their skating level: eg. single, double, triple jumps.
- Does the skater prefer a snug fit or boots with some wiggle room?
- How much room for growth does the skater need?
- Does the skater want stiffer tongues or normal ones?
- Is the skater flat footed?
- What brand of boots are being used now?
Please circle any spots in the photos that show where the skater feels pain in their current boots.
You must allow 5 working days for sizing and boot to frame assembly PLUS 7-14 days for shipping and handling (up to 19 days).
The G H frameset includes:
This G H complete frameset includes:
- 2 G H gold tone aluminum alloy frames
- 2 American threaded adjustable toe stops
- Wheel bolts
- 4 86A / 76mm indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware
- 2 86A / 80mm indoor/outdoor wheels with 608 ABEC 9 bearings and hardware (youth sizes 1& 2 have 80A / 62-66mm wheels)