Edea® Jazz Quad Roller
Jazz is a revolutionary design combining increased support and an ergonomic heel lock to give the skaters the performance they’ve dreamed of.
- Boot structure is reinforced using stronger materials.
- New 7 opening design and extra stitching add additional support, greater transfer of power and more control when skating.
- Jazz is ergonomically designed to the curve of the foot for more control over their movements while also reducing strain. T
- A combination of microfiber and mesh make Jazz light and strong with both strength and flexibility.
- Edea has increased the slant of the foot bed allowing the skaters to be more fluid in their movements as they prepare for jumps.
- The heel and the sole are in perfect horizontal alignment to allow the natural alignment of the metatarsus-phalanx for better balance and control.
- The anatomical shape, lightness and greater flexibility of EDEA boots means more time can be spent performing and less time breaking inthe boots. The memory foam adds to the comfort and also helps to reduce the breaking in period.
- Soles, linings and boot front are fully ventilated for cooling, quick drying, discouraging bacteria, preventing allergies, reducing odor and comfort.
Support 90 – Extra Strong Rigidity
Visit our skate boot sizing page and then please specify size as well as this information in written options:
- Skater's actual foot length left and right from tracing
- Skater's actual foot width left and right from tracing
- Skater's actual foot circumference left and right
- Will skater's feet grow bigger in the next 6 months
- Any other information you would like to add
PLEASE feel free to email or message to check availability of your size.
Tough Construction 90
Ladies Sizes (White): 225 through 280 in 5mm increments
Mens Sizes (Black): 225 through 310 in 5mm increments
Please reference the boot sizing chart for conversion from US and Euro sizes
Colors: White and Black
Type of Skating: Freestyle roller skating and some rhythm skating
Training Level: Double, triple, and quad jumps
Training Hours: 20 to 25 plus hours per week
Comfort Level: Edea’s most comfortable skate